Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh my girls

My little girls are getting so big. I can not believe that they are only 2 weeks old. Sweet hubby is working himself ragged trying to get their little Maison de Poule ready. I am hoping that in 2 weeks it will be ready for the girls. I am on the look out for some very sweet smelling vines to grow around the coop. I want to mask the aroma that they will be living in. :) Of course it can not be too dense because I do not want unwanted snakes to hide in there. Wisteria is nice but I just am not too sure yet. Any ideas?


On the garden front. Most everything is in including the herb garden. There are still a few more plants I need to get. I also want to get some for pots. Hummingbird feeders are full, just waiting for those fabulous little birds. While I will be gone this weekend, I am hoping that I will come home to a Martin house. My garden just needs to get its groove on. I think my radishes might be getting close to being ready. Wish I like radishes.


Hubby has made himself a larger workroom. My mind is running with ideas for his old workroom. I hope I can weasel my way into there. I am thinking a garden shed. My obsession this week will be finding some that I can pattern mine after. First I have to get in there. Wish me luck


Have a great week,
Fluffymuffy

No comments:

Post a Comment