Friday, April 16, 2010

Chickens and the allergy twins




These are two of my new babies. Within a span of one week I have 2 new kittens aka The Allergy Twins and six of these little wonders. Every spring I have the need for something tiny and new. My sweet husband just accepts these things and rlls with the flow. Let's begin with the little felines. {pics soon} They are named Fiona and Rex. My son has become very enthralled with them. I am highly allergic to cats but that never stops me. Luckily they hang out in my sons room. My little chickies are A~DORABLE !!!!!! They are living the life of luxury. They hang out in the sunroom for now. Their little abode is in the process of being finished. Shout out to the fabulous Heather Bullard of www.heatherbullard.com for her inspiration. We are taking her most awesome hen house design and tweaking it to fit us here in Mayberry. BTW these little beauties lay pastel eggs.

One more weekend full of kids activities and then we have a month long break before things kick up again. I know the kids need a little break and mom does too. This taxi service needs a little vacation. Speaking of vacations ~~~~~ we are not having one this year. We may run off for a weekend but the kids are jammed packed this summer so family time is out. I am hoping to get a few days at the mountain house. Hubby thinks we may get a few days at the beach but nothing in stone. Back to my free month. I need to take the opportunity to get things done before our craziness picks back up. SPRING CLEANING !!!! is first and foremost. I think I need to make a list for the month. My mind is running. I think I will go start now. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment