Saturday, July 31, 2010

Get it together Fluffy

We are finally home from our vaca. I must say it was FABULOUS!!!! At home it was 99 and in the mountains a cool 74. I will take the cooler weather any day. My mothers flowers were gorgeous while at home mine were a nice shade of khaki. It is going to be in the 100's for the next 7-10 days. I have some issues with this. My girls aka as the chickens are not loving that. My garden and herbs are wilting fast and my plants are going down for the count. I have no clue what our utility bill is but that is hubby's concern. Poor man. Basically it is HOT!!!!


I have spent most of the summer working things out in my mind concerning Dragonfly Farms. Now that I know the direction I want to go I am getting just a little excited. I will not start till after the first of the year. I am going to spend the fall gathering inventory. I am also going to sew all fall. Dragonfly Farms will be up and running soon. Let's see how busy I can make myself. Full time job and full time farm girl.


I have been working a lot on my library. I love my library. I love love love books. Trying to get the library organized the way I want {hit a brick wall on that}and working on DF I have been a little scattered brain. Once school starts and I get into a groove I am sure I will not feel like I am keeping 15 balls in the air. I basically have 3 weeks till school begins. I am hoping that I can have the library closed for the first week. I have a few more responsibilities added to my plate and I just want to make sure I do not drop any.


It will be a hot day today so I should get my day rolling. I am off to clean Maison de Poule. YUCK!!! Have a great day my little chickies.

No comments:

Post a Comment