Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Attitude

> One year ago I planned to have a home business to supplement my regular job. I have a career and I love it but I need a creative outlet. My big plan was to have Dragonfly Farms up and running LAST January. Well life happened and Dragonfly was put on the back burner. I am finally feeling like myself again and am ready to work on Dragonfly. My chickens are laying up a storm. I love my micro farm. This is a part of my life that I have come to treasure.

My mother grew up on a farm and I grew up in the city. I have actual farm roots. I love my grandmother beyond words. I love that I am becoming her. I have decided that my sense of style is ELEGANT COUNTRY. I am a cross between my Granny, Aunt Bea, Olivia Walton and Caroline Ingalls. It sounds boring but it is total bliss for me.

Hugs
Fluffymuffy

No comments:

Post a Comment