Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day and a really dirty house

I had a fabulous Mother's Day. I went to bed at 8 pm and even had a nap. We had a great day at church and my MIL went with us for lunch. The only time I stepped foot in the kitchen was to get a drink. I got what I asked for. I wanted canning jars. Not exciting but needed. Thank you wonderful kids and hubby. You make my world spin. You make my heart sing and most of all you make me love my job.


Well since I did NOTHING all weekend my house is a total shambles. I hope that I can get a grip on this monster. I have finished my outside chores so I can now spend the day making the Dragonfly house shine and sparkle. I know you are saying "But Fluffymuffy, if you are on here you are not cleaning". Guess what you are right so saying that I am out of here. Have a fabulous week.

No comments:

Post a Comment