Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oh Ick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my week to get my self together. I am taking room by room and really cleaning and organizing the thing. Next week I hope to be on a schedule, along with the kids. Hubby and I have had a cold for the last 6 weeks. Ok maybe not that long but it feels like it. I thought some soup sounded great. I do not have any homemade already made or even in the freezer so I opened a can of soup. I keep these on hand for when someone is sick and there is nothing already made. Let me say this OH ICK ICK ICK ICK ICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are so nasty. Too salty, and too gummy. The veggies are soggy. There is a reason people prefer homemade. After the house gets organized I will be cooking/baking/freezing. I do not want this to ever happen again. I will be searching the cookbooks soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment